Tuesday, May 17, 2011

YWCA MELTDOWN BASAL METABOLIC 2600 Gladiator and Boot camp

Well I got done with the Meltdown 2 today. After 6 weeks of Boot Camp and Gladiator I am down to 299. Yes that's a lot but my body fat is 25% and my skeletal muscle mass is off the chart. I did Boot Camp once a week and Gladiator once a week. Now I need to keep up my exercise. 


Tonight I burned 850 calories between the ARC trainer and the Bike and I feel great. For Lunch today I had a Chicken Tender Melt at Perkins but I drank water and had no French Fries. So I thought that was pretty good.


   My counselor and I talked today and I have been feeling like one of my Fatter friend is not helping in my weight loss and she said I was right. I need people around me who motivate me to exercise and to lose weight. If you spend your time with fat friends all the time you have a higher chance of becoming fat.

 For now I have decided that I just can not eat meals with my fat friends until I can get my mind situated to eat small lean meals. I am also switching my plates to smaller ones and drinking way more water. There are lots of things I am doing to change my weight bit by bit I am losing weight.


   Its sad that if you have fat friends that you need to ditch them to some degree but maybe that's what it will take for them to want to start losing weight.


 Tonight I am going to eat a lean breakfast for dinner with eggs and bacon and potato's. We got a new non stick pan that should help cut down on the grease. When we make the bacon we make it first and make it crispy then drain away all the fat from it.


I am starting to get happy with the new leaner me now time to hit 290 towards my RRR goal of 280.

No comments:

Post a Comment