Monday, May 23, 2011

296 and a lots more to lose no diet pills for me Ephadrine Hydroxycut Healthytrim

Well here we are it's  Monday, my weight is going down. Yesterday afternoon I went to the YWCA with my kids and wife and I tipped the scale at 296 pounds. This is great for me since I have not been below 300 since some time last fall.  I have also been doing it with no diet pills or supplements. I have lots 20 pounds fast before but never kept it off since I was a freshman at St.Thomas and weighed in at a lean 215. Back then I used a lot of diet supplements and seldom ate solid food. I was on the protein shake and bar only diet for a long time. I hope I can keep it up. For a long time I thought wow I know how to lose weight, I can do it, I really can, I just have to do it. Well this spring I have been doing it. No more diet pills or easy quick pounds off for me, I want this weight loss to last the long haul.
     I was talking to a woman I know at the local Starbucks, last summer I got a mocha from her every day. Well, last night I talked to her about my diet and how I could no longer drink her heavenly sweet drinks. She agreed and we settled on an iced coffee with a little cream and no sweetener, I don't do diet sweet products. So there it is, the more people I tell about what I am trying to accomplish the more people who seem to be helping me on my way.  Here I come skinny me, I will be there some time in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment