Saturday, May 21, 2011

Warrior Dash HIT training Boxing and ARC trainer Red Ribbon Ride

Well I made it to the gym today. I had a pretty good workout, I did 30 min on the ARC trainer, 10 on the bike, 3 rounds of 2 min boxing with the heavy bag with 20 sec rests. Then I did some high intensity interval training with the 25 pound medicine ball before moving into some cable flys and then some laps in the pool. I figure I burnt about 1000 calories. I am hovering at the same 299 I have been at for a week. Now I need to kick it up a notch and really take some pounds off.
     Friday I did a 32 mile bike ride with some friends, then 300 hits with the 16 pound splitting maul on the tire I keep in my backyard, followed by uphill deep lunges and four legged crawling around my yard. I am trying to keep up with a bunch of the stuff we did in boot camp. I also did a lot of abs while watching an episode of Spartacus last night.
     For eating  I did pretty good today except for 3 small donuts we got at a church fair. Tomorrow I need to get a good workout in after church and make sure I keep the diet clean. I am 54 days until the Red Ribbon Ride and the weekend after that is the Warrior dash at Afton. I hope I can get in good enough shape so the heat doesn't bother me if its in the 90's. This week is going to be super busy and I will try to keep the blog up and let you know how it goes. I hope with the lack of time I can still get my workouts in and not over eat the bad stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment