Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fat Pants and Skinny jeans

I am soo annoyed. I misplace a pair of khaki pants that I wanted to wear to a networking event tonight. So what did I do, I went to Target to find a cheap quick replacement and nothing fit. Either the pants were too small overall or they wouldn't fit over my thighs. I came home upset and a little depressed that I haven't been able to lose more weight. I slipped on a pair of expensive dress pants and they fit perfectly except for cutting me in half at the waist. 
     I fall into the category of really big and even bigger when I am fat. I keep clothes in various sizes from normal to what I call my fat pants and shirts. The problem is that most of my nicer stuff fits me when I am normal size and I am more on the Fat side right now. Last winter I decided I was going to lose a bunch of weight and I would not have to but new clothes for work this spring. Well guess what, I didn't lose any where as much weight as I wanted and I still don't fit into my slimmer pants. My jeans fit but they always have a way of expanding if you wear them enough. Oh well, time to eat a light lunch and get ready for the networking event then a workout.

1 comment:

  1. Funny update. I found the pants I was missing, my wife had been cleaning and put them in her dresser. She didn't think of it even when she was at Target with me trying on new pants =)

    ReplyDelete