Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vacation and Eating Junk BBQ and Hikes M1R Hemo Rage No EXPLODE

Well I got my workout in today. I was surprised that I weighed in at 295, that's a pound down from last week. We went up to Ely last weekend and I didn't get much exercise and it felt like I ate a lot of junk food. I did go on the water bike with the kids twice and we did a one mile hike one day but not much for cardio. We stopped at Gordy's High Hat on the way up and we split a family size fry basked and some deep fried mushrooms. It was enough to give me and my daughter a stomach ache from the grease.
 After that stop we decided to cut down on the junk food but we still stopped twice at Dairy Queen and once at Silver Rapids lodge for some fried fish. I ended up throwing out some of the junk food we had over the weekend and I did eat a really big salad for lunch and dinner every night.


    I came to the realization that I cant take a Vacation from my diet when we are on Vacation. I also need to really think about exercising when we are at places where it may be a little more work to get in a work out. We have less than 2 months to the Red Ribbon Ride and I am on my way to getting in the shape I have to be in for the ride. Today I did a half hour on the ARC trainer, 5 min on the rower, 3 sets of 2 min on the heavy bad and some cable cross overs and some curls. 
    I have used lots of pre workout supplements today I used M1R that I got on a suggestion of my friend Cody. I have to admit I like it and it amps you up a a lot.  Before the M1R I was using Hemo Rage Black and I did like it but it has a taste of battery acid. Before that I had been using No Explode which I liked initially but your body soon gets used to it. When I was younger I used Ephedrine based products that  really do seem to work the best but they are illegal in most of the US now.  My eventual plan is to get off pre workout uppers all together. IF you use something let me know what works for you and if you don't why not?


Peace,
Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment