Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Boot Camp and Dentist

So I had a fun time today at the dentist. I got a filling re filled and found out that if I had waited longer to get it fixed the damage would have gotten to the nerve. While in the dentist chair I muttered to myself I will never eat candy again. There is nothing quite so alarming than hearing a drill and smelling burning just to realize its your teeth being ground away.
    I guess there are lots of reasons to not eat candy or sweets.  The biggest two keeping weight off and keeping your teeth. The dentist asked me if I drank pop and I said no I don't. Ever since high school my coach has told me never to drink pop and that's basically why I don't. I know its not good for me either so there are two reasons.
 I got in a good work out today at the downtown YWCA it was a great day to run outside so we did about a mile outdoors and some other HIT intervals. Tonight I am going to the uptown YWCA to play dodge ball for one of the last times of the seasons before they shut it down for the summer. I have not had much to eat today, half a scone and some peanuts. My tooth throbbing is kinda keeping me away from eating. I may grab a coffee from caribou this afternoon. We shall see, I just hope this darn tooth starts to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment