Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cardio on the Cybex ARC trainer

Well another day, another pound to lose. I did my workout this morning with the ARC trainer I did 30 min on the cardio setting and took off 600 calories. Then I did some weights and finished up with 5 min on the rower. I skipped breakfast except for a banana and two cups of coffee and instead had a little bigger lunch. I had 12oz of chicken for lunch with some broccoli and cauliflower it was filling and lower in calories that other things I could have had. I  am still fighting to stay away form all the Easter candy that is filling our house.


     Tonight I think I am going to watch a movie with the kids and do 30 min or an hour of bike on my fluid trainer. I am also going to do some kettle bells,  I have not decided how much yet but somewhere between 200 and 300 reps of swings and drop squats. I want to keep up the high intensity cardio as along as I can. I have been thinking about dinner, I don't know what to have yet but I need to stay away from pasta which is my wife's favorite food along side rice. I am down a pound this morning from where I was yesterday but I am guessing a lot of that is water weight, but hey it still feels nice to be down a little.
     This weekend I have three birthday parties to go to and some other things, I just hope I can control myself with all of the snacks I'm sure there will be. I gave up fast food for lent and then I took my wife and son to McDonald's yesterday for a snack. I was reading the french fries and did you know that a large has 500 calories? Thats more than the 10 piece chicken Mc nuggets. I think thats crazy but it just backed up for me that I need to stay away from fast food, Like forever =).

No comments:

Post a Comment