Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year in 2011 I lived Life Out Loud and lost 30 pounds

Well here we are the new year has come!!! What happened in 2011 Well I started off the year at somewhere around 320 and I knew I needed to make a life change. It was a struggle, weight loss and keeping it off is like getting married. You take a vow to yourself, through sickness and in health to death do us part.




I had some injuries along the way but I close out the year down a solid 30 pounds from last year. I had some really tought struggles around the holidays and when I hurt my head. My knee also went out for a couple of weeks and I have tennis elbow but I wouldn't give back the experiences for anything.


I rode the Red Ribbon Ride, Played lots of dodge ball, Came in 7th in a Triathlon and set a new personal best in the swim.


I am going to start the new year off by pledging to lose 20 pounds in 2012 and keep it off. I am starting the year off by signing up for not only Gladiator but also Boxing and I am keeping up on Dodge Ball Every Friday. I may even sneak in a 5 Hour spin or two in training for the Red Ribbon Ride.


What strikes out in my mind are a couple of phrases I keep hearing to remember for 2012.


Live Life Out Loud.


Love the Life you Live and Live a Life you Love.


Always give your best whatever it may be and you will feel good about your effort.


Have faith and Hope that things are constantly getting better. 


Life is not short if we live it with all we have.




I hope you have a great new years. My offer to you is this. Come train with me, bike with me, start clean eating with me. I can tell you this, if you really commit yourself to weight loss you will lose weight. It is a lot of hard work and can seem like it's not fun some of the time.


 Instead of the saying my grandma always says to me "a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" just remember no food will ever taste better than feeling thin and healthy feels.

2 comments:

  1. Experience make excellence effects. Weight loss is need when health is out of control and effects hard on proper way.
    fat transfer

    ReplyDelete