Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I am thankful for my health, I am thankful for a body that allows me to walk and exercise, I am thankful for my sight and hearing, my family and friends, I am thankful I


Well here we are the week before Christmas .  Yesterday I weighed in at 284.9  that's lower than I have been in over a year. I was looking through some pictures of when I started my new job. There is a picture of me at the sales convention holding an award we got and I look fat. I had a pretty good size double chin which is much smaller now. My new hope is that I have no fat on my chin by next year. 

I did some shopping this week because of all the holiday sales. I went to gap and tried on a new pair of jeans. Believe it or not I'm down a pants size. This makes me very happy. All the cardio and spinach are paying off!!!

 Over the holidays I still need to watch what I eat. Christmas eve I am going to do an hour on the treadmill in the morning and make sure I eat a healthy breakfast and drink lots of water. Lets pledge together that we are not going to over eat on Christmas or new years. 

Some tips I can offer for holiday eating . 

1.Don't drink eggnog or other fatty drinks, pay attention to how much you drink and make sure you drink water instead of pop. Limit beer and any drink made with pop or 
red bull. 

2. Eat nuts and vegetables or even cheese over cookies and sweet treats. Stay away from fatty dips and chips. 
 
3. When eating dinner pay attention to how much you eat and stay away from fatty foods. Eat salad and vegetables over meat and hot dish.
 
4.For desert have one or two but not 10 over the course of a party.

I have one month until the national sales seminar again. I know I am going to be leaner than last year. I am around 285 now I  am going to shoot for 280 by the seminar. I really need to keep up the cardio and not let myself lax on my no bad food diet but I am sure I can do it.

I think this holiday season it's important for us to give thanks and be great full for what we have. I am still heavier than I want to be but I lost a lot of weight this year. 

I am thankful for my health, I am thankful for a body that allows me to walk and exercise, I  am thankful for my sight and hearing, my family and friends, I am thankful I live a life I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment