Friday, April 19, 2013

Vasectomy 250 Pounds Beach Body Coach P90X Shakeology and Zip Lining / horseback riding


           

 I started this blog when I had two kids, and I was 330 pounds as a way to track what I was doing, and share my successes in public.  Over the course of the last three years, I’ve lost 65 pounds, changed my diet completely in favor of clean eating, and am now expecting my 4th child in September.  I write this as I just had a vasectomy yesterday, and will not be able to exercise for the next 10 days.  I never thought we were going to have 4 children, but I know now through the course of writing this blog that I, and anyone, can successfully have a large family and keep in shape as a parent. 

     

            My plans for the next year are to keep doing the gladiator class and do high intensity interval training at home.  I will also be doing a lot of bike training for the 300 mile red ribbon AIDS ride that I do the third week in July every year.  I am also planning on running a few short races up to 6 miles this summer.  My eventual goal is to potentially run a half, and maybe a full marathon.  Along the way I plan on getting below 250 pounds partially because that is the weight limit for both zip lining, and horseback riding, 2 things I really want to do.  In order to help other people and to take my weight loss to the next level, I have become a beach body coach and I’m going to start using P90X at home, and supplementing with Shakeology. 



A big part of this is because I want to be able to share what I’ve been able to do for myself with other people, and help others lose weight in the process.  I have a very specific person in mind with whom I’d like to help through using P90X and Shakeology.  My friend Eric, who I’ve talked about in this blog before, is in need of some help with diet and exercise.  I really hope through this program I can help him make a positive change in his life. 


            If you are interested in working with me as your beach body coach, please click the link below to learn more and as always keep up the good work, and remember, we are doing this for ourselves and our kids.



Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment