Monday, September 26, 2011

Sick and losing weight HIIT Running

Well it's been a long week and weekend. Last week I was sick all week, I made it through the week thanks to Mucinex 1200D.  Monday I went to the YWCA and did 1200 calories on the stair climber to start my week off. Then the cold really hit me. By Wednesday I felt like I could not move. I made it to work for a 10 hour day and made it to the challenge the trainer event at the club. Well me and my partner came in last but it was a great work out.  We did 100 plyo jumps, 100 bike crunch, 50 burpees, 200 mountain climbers, 100 glute decks, and 50 curls with each arm. That was just the beginning.
     I made it home after and pretty much fell asleep until Thursday. I got up, went to work, skipped the gym because I had to watch my kids and went to bed early. Friday I worked and went for a 20 mile bike ride with my buddy Mike. Then I went to the gym for dodge ball, it rocked.
     Friday night my wife had to work an overnight and I didn't sleep well. 






I woke up and we went to the apple orchard with a friend and his kids. After the orchard we came home and all took naps.  We cleaned the house and played in the yard. For dinner we went to the never ending past bowl at the Olive Garden. It was packed because Cavalia is right next door. I didn't eat much because I began not feeling well. Right after dinner I got sick and I was very sick until 2am. 


     Well Sunday we got up, I made it to the Down Syndrome walk. It is a really nice walk that raises a lot of money and awareness. It was a fun day but I had to nap again and went to bed early.
     Today I got up, did some work, worked out and weighed myself. I was down to 295.  YAY, Now maybe I just need to get sick more often =)
     I think what it proved to me is maybe I don't need all the protein I take and maybe I will lose more weight without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment