Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer is here

Well it seems like summer is finally here in MN. It may not be in some of the other parts of the Midwest I got a report that it was in the 60's last week in SD. I think it's going to be a cold summer all around the north. I have been working out every day. alternating from long bike rides to lifting weights and running at the YWCA. I am still about the same weight as I was a week ago but I hope to lose more soon. We are at 31 days to the MN Red Ribbon Ride. I have done one 47 mile ride this year and I hope to do an 80 mile ride the weekend of the 4th. I think my training is going well even though I haven't done that much training outdoors. I have done a couple hours a week on my spin trainer since Christmas and feel that my legs are in good shape.  Week after next I cut coffee out of my diet, we will see how that goes. I need to get used to getting up and not needing coffee so I don't get to dehydrated or tired on the big ride. I hope to keep posting a couple times a week but the summer keeps moving faster and faster I will keep you posted  on how my weight loss is going. I just need to keep away from sweets and BBQ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment