Friday, June 3, 2011

Feed My Starving Children and Bike Trainer Hot Days Ahead

Well I have been keeping up with the diet. Except for last night that is. We went with a group of St.Thomas Young Alumni to  Feed My Starving Children. We did a really great job and packed lots of food.  After we were done some of us went over to Jake's and had some apps. I kept away from the really bad stuff on the menu but I did have one chicken strip, a couple of onion rings, a couple fried mushrooms and green beans. I didn't hold back much from eating but I still think I did not eat as much as I would have 6 months ago.
     Today I spent a little under an hour and a half on my fluid bike trainer. I watched the Gangs Of New York, I really like the movie although it is a little bloody at times. 
     Tomorrow we have the big team  YES yard sale for the Red Ribbon Ride. It's going to be a blast, I am planning on doing an hour on the bike trainer to raise money.  
     Tonight for dinner I had some spinach salad and a kosher hot dog and a vegi burger. Tomorrow will be another great day on my road to weight loss.


Peace,


Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment