Thursday, October 5, 2017

Coffee with Mushrooms and Fasting oh My ( Organo Gold W Ganoderma lucidum/ Reishi )


So I have been working on losing weight with little change and I am always looking at ways to make some extra money in my spare time. In a family with 2 adults and 4 kids things are always expensive. After messaging with a friend on facebook who I met through a beach body p90 group I decided to try a new coffee - Organo Gold.


It is very interesting the idea is basically blend organic good coffee with powdered mushrooms. The result is a fairly smooth less caffeinated coffee with the benefits of an ancient mushroom. I tried it for a day and it seems like something I can get into. That was Friday.



Then we went to the cabin for the weekend. Caught some fish and hung out in the beautiful Wisconsin fall weather and Sunday we headed home.

Sunday night about 3am I woke up dizzy. More dizzy than I have ever been in my life. I was laying in bed spinning and when I tried to get up I almost fell down.  I got up for a little while and went back to bed. When I woke up a little later I saw the news of the shooting in Las Vegas and decided to do something I haven't done for some time. I fasted!!



When I was a child my mother and I would fast a whole day and pray to get in touch with the great spirit and as a kind of giveaway. I didn't eat anything all day and I prayed about the world and the future.

Well when I woke up Tuesday morning I was feeling great, I had lost 8 pounds since Saturday and everything was good. I don't know if the dizzy spell was a detox from taking the Organo Gold or not. I am willing to give it a try again. I know that I felt better mentally after fasting for a day. Both because I spend the day busy and praying and because in todays world it is  not often that many of us actually feel hungry.



I am not going to starve myself as I get back on a roll with eating less and exercising more but it is interesting to really feel your body hungry. Many people in the world feel it all the time.

Tonight I am back to kickboxing at the gym. Come join me sometime!

I hope to write next week and have my weight keep going down. Where ever you are in your journey keep up the good work and focus on Self love, Love you as you are and it will make positive change much more possible.

Peace,

Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment