Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Clean Eating Down Some Pounds

Well I have been keeping at it with my weight loss. I weighed out at 290 today after my workout. That's down almost 30 pounds from last winter. I have been really focusing on eating clean, working out, and keeping my stress as low as possible. I realized that when job stress increased over the past 3 years I responded with eating too much and the wrong things. I talked with a friend this morning again about how I would drink a mocha or two  a day and now that I just drink coffee with skim milk or a little cream. I know we all have stress at work and in day to day life, we just need to find constructive ways to deal with it. One things is for sure if you eat to deal with stress you will gain weight and that will create more stress.


     I have been working on doing mostly cardio with some weights thrown in. I love doing power lifts but I feel like for now it's just hurting my joints and not really helping me lose weight. We have cleaned up our food a lot in the last couple of months. We don't have anything in our house with corn syrup in it. We don't add sugar to things. We don't eat boxed foods or fast foods. I have also cut out all excess fat from my diet and added a pound or two a week of spinach to my diet. 


     I think a big key to a diet and making it work is taking the right vitamins so your body doesn't feel depleted. I take a multi vitamin and glucosamine along with fish oil and a half cup of green juice every day. 


     I am happy with my progress so far and I am going to keep fighting against being fat. I would love to hear your stories or to work out with you some time. Keep up the great work.  And Remember to LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE


Peace,


Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment