Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh! Pull ups Push Ups Spins to Fight AIDS



Here we are at week 5 of the meltdown with team #ITakeSelfies 


It has been a great experience so far. I lost 6 pounds the first week and have maintained the same weight since. I feel like I am putting on a lot of muscle. I did lose a trainer =) I guess we wore out the old one. 


Last week I did Gladiator on Thursday, Then Dodgeball Friday followed by working out with our new trainer Andrew for an hour Saturday just before a 2 hour spin. I have to say by Sunday I was worn out.


The 2 hour spin was great. We were training for the 2016 Red Ribbon Ride. If you don't know what it is ask me. Basically I ride 300 miles across Minnesota over 4 days every summer to raise money to fight AIDS / HIV.


Sunday I did a little less workout, just a little cardio on the treadmill. Then back at it Monday with my regular workout. Tues I ran 1.5 miles, did 20 min on the elliptical and did gladiator. We started Gladiator with a 10 min set of 10X pull ups then 20X push ups back to back as many as we could. Then the standard HIIT set and ladder drills at the end =)


I am doing the same workout today as I did Tuesday. We will see how I  feel after.

I did go back to My Fitness Pal because my new trainer wanted me to print out my Macro nutrients. 

Weigh out is next week. I hope I am down a couple more pounds.

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh!




No comments:

Post a Comment